We’re so excited to announce that Clubfoot Connections: Stories, Essays, and Poetry from the Clubfoot Community is now available where books are sold!
In this anthology, we’ve collected 23 perspectives in this book from people of all ages who share their personal and emotional clubfoot experiences in their own words.
This book will take you from the moment of the clubfoot diagnosis, through the parenting caregiver experience, to children and adults living with clubfoot. These stories of inspiration, challenge, and strength reveal what got people through the journey, what they wish they’d known sooner, and what they’re grateful for.
- Becoming a Mother by Lauren Pruitt
- The Unexpected by Kate E.
- The Phoenix Club by Jennifer L. Perrotta
- Do You Know THIS Baby Has Clubfeet? By Erica Atha
- A Letter to My Husband by Casey Murphy
- The Raw Reality of a Clubfoot Mama by Delphine Le Roux
- From Stigma to Sharing by Prina Bagia
- Online Clubfoot Community with Heart by Tiffany Johnson
- Clubfoot Community by Abby Skinner
- Coleman’s Clubfoot Journey by Jessica Norris
- From Anger to Advocacy by Nicole Bytnerowicz
- Owen’s Clubfoot Journey by Marlene Parry
- Dad Saves the Day by Chidiogo Obiesie
- Approaching the End of BnB by Maureen Hoff
- The Humans We Were Meant to Be by Ann-Jeanette England
- If I Had a Crystal Ball by Allie Zimmerman
- Grief and Dreams by Lori T. Howard
- Clubfoot: The Incredible Journey by Aaron England
- Big Goals by Riley Zimmerman
- Just Chloe by Chloe Howard
- Why No Baby Pictures? by Laura (Rayl) Bucknam
- Who Would Have Thought? by Christopher Myers
- You’ve Got This: A Poem for Clubfoot Parents by Katherine Kiedaisch