We Want Your Work!
Thinking Ink Press accepts submissions in all genres. We believe everyone has something meaningful to share, and we’re always open to your ideas.
We’re looking for writers with strong skills, whether published or unpublished. We believe money should flow from the reader toward the author. We pay our authors and acquire only the rights we need.
We publish a combination of full-length books and short works in chapbook length and as standalone Instant Books and Flashcards (postcard-length).
We accept simultaneous submissions and submissions for reprints.
We’re Especially Interested in the Following:
• Stories with a strong narrative arc or strong character development
• Poetry that changes the reader
• Science fiction with a strong sense of story and well-crafted world-building
• Nonfiction books that address unmet needs for underserved groups
How to Submit Your Work
• Send your query or submission to queries@ThinkingInkPress.com
• For book-length projects, please send one page or less describing you and your project.
• For shorter works (such as poems and short stories), please submit the entire work as a Word document. We also accept RTF, PDF, OpenOffice, or text (.txt). See Keiko’s Calls for information about what our editor is currently looking for.
• If you want to submit visual art, send sample .JPG files no larger than 5MB (unless a larger file is required to make details understandable).
Join Our Mailing List
• We’ll let you know when we’re looking for particular submissions, having events, or releasing new titles.
• Go to ThinkingInkPress.com/join